Our values: expertise and passion.
Our values define who we are. These are the fundamental beliefs of our company.
We are passionate about finding and promoting exceptionally talented horses. We think that successful relationships are based on doing the right thing, being committed to consistently delivering the highest level of service and adding real value in everything we do.
As experts in the equestrian sector, our team know-how and understanding of market and people is shared with our clients all across our global network.
Every day we do our best by making the right choices and decisions to provide you with great business opportunities.
Based in Madrid, he has recently focused on his equestrian career training and producing top horses, following a break for several years due to his studies and job as a lawyer.
Here you can find some of his equestrian achievements both as rider and trainer:
- Gold medalist in the European Young Rider Team Championships held in 2009, he took part in nine consecutive European Championships (2 in ponies, 3 as a junior and 4 as a young rider), being placed seven times within the top 20 individual ranking.
- Seven times individual Spanish Gold Medalist in different categories (ponies, Junior and Young Riders), placed up to 160 CSIO GP and jumped Nations Cup with the Spanish Senior Team, winning classes at CSIO*****, among other success.
- Winner of GP CSIO*****
- Winner of Nations Cup CSIO*****
- Silver Team Medal at 2019 Pan-American Championships (Team Mexico – Patricio Pasquel)
- Winner big classes up to CSI*****
Other than his jumping career he got a Law Degree (2012, Madrid, Spain) and a Masters of Law obtained from the worldwide renowned Instituto de Empresa (2013, Madrid, Spain), working as a lawyer in the following:
- Lawyer in Ernst & Young (Corporate and Commercial Law Department). Madrid (September 2013 – November 2014).
- Lawyer in VCGH Abogados (Commercial Law and Wealth Planning Department). Madrid (December 2014 – August 2016).
Francisco began horse jumping at a very early age, inheriting a family passion as the nephew of Portuguese rider Manuel Malta da Costa.
Although he first focused his career on the competition, defending the Portuguese flag throughout Europe, he soon realized that his true passion was in the search and trading of talented horses.
Despite being greatly influenced by his uncle, he has been working in both Europe and USA with some top stables, such as Oakland Ventures, Pius Schwizer Stables, Paillot Equestrian Carolex Stables, or Stal Hendrix, having acquired a strong knowledge regarding the management of a horse stables involving both the competi-tion and the trading at an international level.
He studied in Portugal and holds a degree in business administration, speaking flu-ently English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.